Title: Where We Go...
Label/ Date: Self Release/ 2000
- 1. Take A Look At Yourself [5:37]
- 2. Choices [6:00]
- 3. Westworld: [7:24]
- Object of Desire
- 4. Trappings: [8:29]
- Ocean of Light
- Cosmic Waltz
- 5. The Power [4:27]
- 6. Time Travellers [3:36]
- 7. No Where To Run: [5:45]
- Trois Theme
- Led by multi-instrumentalist & producer Mitch Hensdale, this symphonic keyboard driven prog band envokes the late 70's and Frank Hartis has the best vocal qualities of Phil Collins & Jon Anderson without copying either.
After several listens, the only draw back to the overall sound is the electronic drums that Mitch used; it's "tinny" sound sometimes make it abit difficult to really enjoy, especially "Take A Look At Yourself". The lyrics are very uplifting especially "Choices". All the songs are very good on this debut release, I can only see this band getting better.
Mitch has told me via email that they'll have a drummer (accoustic drums) on Legacy's next cd.
I believe this will also allow Mitch to shine as a great keyboardist in the Emerson/Wakeman tradition!
My favorite and perhaps a stand-out track is "West World", very well done keyboard textures.... it has a surrealistic dreamy feel to the intro.
I look forward to it and all the players are very good to excellent. I wish them all the best!
~ Ron at ProgNaut.com [June 6th, 2001]
- Frank Hartis: Lead Vocals
- Mitch Hensdale: Keyboards, Acoustic Guitars, Drums And Percussion, Vocals
- Ricky Chaffin: Guitars
- Dale Black: Bass, Bass Synthesizer, Vocals
- Kevin Best: Saxophone
- Backing Vocals: Kristen Hensdale, Karen Steelman, Tammy Craven, Jennifer Lingle
Copyright © 1998-2001, ProgNaut.com, All Rights Reserved.